Thursday, December 23, 2010
Thankful
This holiday season I feel overwhelmed with thankfulness. The last few years were filled with tons of joy, but also lots of bumps. After the death of Ben's brother, the loss of our religious belief system and Ben's teaching job, we were pretty emotionally fried. Deciding to move and take a short sale on our house was extremely difficult, however our move to Coeur d'Alene has been nothing but positive! We feel a huge weight lifted off our shoulders and have made a fresh start here. I feel continually grateful for my family whom I get to see much more often. Also, we really love our house we're living in because it's so spacious, beautiful, and comfortable. We've been making lots of new friends that we seem to have a lot in common with. Ben is really enjoying the restaurant business and I really like being involved with the bookkeeping. The kids are all happy and healthy; they constantly bring a smile to our faces! Ben and I are happier in our relationship than we've ever been as we continue to change and grow together. I know every year may not be filled with as much thankfulness as this one, but that doesn't take away from the joy it brings us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh! So happy to hear you guys are doing so well! The move definitely suited you guys!
Merry Christmas! We missed having you guys over for donuts though!
So inspiring! Happy to hear it isflowing the way it should! We miss you and are looking forward to our return! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment