Sunday, December 26, 2010

Miller Family Christmas--The Torch Has Been Passed

As I sat down at the end of this huge table with all of my extended paternal family, I was impressed with the beauty of both the table/food and the people sitting around it. With all the sharing and togetherness, it was a very special moment to have in my home. This year marks the first year one of the grandchildren has hosted the annual event and I must say it added a little bit the wildness back into it that I remember so well from my childhood. Thank you everyone for all your help and contributions! Sorry Jon and Carol that I didn't get your faces in the picture.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like you guys had a full Christmas! So glad you guys are loving life so much.
this picture really makes me miss my childhood holidays spent with all the cousins and aunts/uncles grandparents!

Grampa said...

Good job. You nailed it!!

Ken said...

Nice Jill! Great undertaking!! I'm glad you are closer to home (my home)
Muy Prospero Neuvo Anos