Since 2011 marks the end of a decade Ben and I started to realize that this last ten years has been ridiculously full of changes for us. Here's what we came up with.
- College Graduation
- Ben got two masters degrees
- Got married
- had three kids
- I had four different jobs
- Ben had seven!
- moved more times that we can count...really, it's in the teens! Including three different states.
6 comments:
that was a full 10 years! You guys did move alot... you have us beat, and we are in the military!!!
Isaac is getting so big!
I miss you guys... hope we get to see you guys soon! Maybe we will move to Spokane, wouldn't that be nice!
yeah, we had a lot of changes too! I resonated with what you said in another post about this present time being better in your marriage. Luke and I recently noticed that too in our lives and I think it is because for the first time ever we are NOT facing any major transitions. Similar to us, you've had almost constant change and when it starts to settle down for the first time, you're like, "huh! This is kinda nice!" LOL
Miss you guys!!
xoxoxoxoxo
Well Jill,
You may settle down, I suspect you will never stop moving :)
Happy New Year
I do remember my own decade. Moved 13 times in 2 years. Then, seemingly all of a sudden, I'd been living right here for 15 years.
I love love this picture!!!!they are so precious-our jewels!!You can be called seasoned survivors.You ROCK
Post a Comment