Isaac is running to find some tadpoles that the kids were catching.
This trail from the campsite to the lake was too steep for the kids, so I rigged up this little handrail for them. We were impressed by how well Eve handled herself on it.
wHAT AN OBEDIENT CHILD-- GOING BACK DOWN AFTER REACHING THE TOP!wENT BY DART RAIL TO FT. WORTH WITH B-DAY GROUP--GONE FROM 8;30 TO 5;00 AND HAD POLENTY OF VISITING TIME -FUN AND LAUGHTER. I AM FINALLY OUT OF THE PLATEAU AND AM GOING TO BUY NEW PANTS--- LOST 34 POUNDS AND EVEN ENJOYED MARY'S CHOCOLATE MARTINI YESTERDAY---YEA
3 comments:
wHAT AN OBEDIENT CHILD-- GOING BACK DOWN AFTER REACHING THE TOP!wENT BY DART RAIL TO FT. WORTH WITH B-DAY GROUP--GONE FROM 8;30 TO 5;00 AND HAD POLENTY OF VISITING TIME -FUN AND LAUGHTER. I AM FINALLY OUT OF THE PLATEAU AND AM GOING TO BUY NEW PANTS--- LOST 34 POUNDS AND EVEN ENJOYED MARY'S CHOCOLATE MARTINI YESTERDAY---YEA
I wonder of Evie was thinking "I need a zipline"
Perhaps Eve has a few of Grandpa Greg's climbing skills?
Post a Comment