ahh, cute! Does she look like you did as a kid? That's cool about Tricia Goyer, I was actually wondering where in MT she lived when she kept mentioning it. Did you work with her at the pregnancy center?
Yea, She was one of the people who helped start the teen MOPS group and continued to do some writing for the center.
Oh, I just love her, and miss her!
Eve Leeann looks so much older to me---- love that tongue in that impish adorable face--- would l0ve to know what she was thinking!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ahh, cute! Does she look like you did as a kid?
That's cool about Tricia Goyer, I was actually wondering where in MT she lived when she kept mentioning it. Did you work with her at the pregnancy center?
Yea, She was one of the people who helped start the teen MOPS group and continued to do some writing for the center.
Oh, I just love her, and miss her!
Eve Leeann looks so much older to me---- love that tongue in that impish adorable face--- would l0ve to know what she was thinking!
Post a Comment