Wednesday, March 11, 2009

artist card swap


Josiah entered an artist card swap that I founds through Soule Mama's website. Basically you make five 2X3 inch pieces of art and send them five people and those five people do the same. Each child receives five pieces of art in the mail. He is somewhat obsessed with robots and WALL-E is the latest fav. He drew pictures of Eva and Wall-e for all five recipients. We are a little behind on getting them out, but he already received cards from places like Oregon, Nebraska, and Australia!

5 comments:

Grampa said...

I'm just amazed how you keep coming up with new stuff for your kids, Jill. That card looks like Josiah's drawing, or is that one he received?

Jill said...

Thats one he made. We finally got them in the mail.

Brooke said...

That sounds like so much fun! I guess I didn't see that on Soulemama, but Colton is still a bit young. Hope you guys enjoyed the beautiful day!

lee said...

MY grandson the artist!!!! So happy Josiah is enjoying being creative and getting mail is always fun. Tell him to0 send GRANDLEE a BIRTHDAY PICTURE just for me!!!!!!!YEp, the day of reckoning is Sunday. Graham is giving me a dinner party and I have 2 others-one today and two friday. Libba ids driving in TODAY yea!!!!!

The Burgess family said...

wow, you're so good at doing stuff with your kids. It's spring break around here and I am going nuts, I have no idea what to do with these kids! I'm sure they know I love them even if I'm not very crafty, right? :)