Friday, December 12, 2008

Sorry it has been so long, I guess I was taking an unplanned birthday vacation. I had a great day. A friend made me hot chocolate and Ben made dinner and bought me a cake. It even had 28 candles on it!
Yesterday, Ben was unable to get a substitute teaching job, so we took off to Glacier for the day. It was a beautiful and warm day (in the 40's). Everyone had a lot of fun walking along the Flathead River. I'm also showing off my new hat that I knitted for myself.

I have to give Ben all the credit for the photos.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Love the pictures Ben, and the hat is awesome, Jill! I want one!

Grampa said...

Put my name on your list too, for a hat!

You guys are the best parents. It's so great that you get your kids outdoors with you, all seasons, for fun activities. I hope they'll invite me to go backpacking some day, and I hope I'll be up to it... ya think??