
We woke up to 3-4 inches of snow outside (finally) and it is still coming down! So we celebrated with eating Snow Ice Cream after breakfast.
Here is the recipe:
One cup full of snow
A few drops of vanilla
1/2 teaspoon of sugar
1 tablespoon milk (adjust to a stiff consistency, be careful it doesn't take very much)
Serve cold!
I also wanted to share a funny Josiah christmas story with you.
We got a new children's christmas CD from the library and on it was the song "I'm Gettin Nuttin for Christmas". Josiah was singing just the first line and telling me how much he likes it and then he said "....but what is nuttin?" I explained that it is "nothing" and sang the rest of the song about mom and dad being mad because the kid had been so bad. He looked disappointed and confused then he decided to change the words and sang it to Evie "Your gettin nuttin for Christmas, mommy and daddy are mad....."
1 comment:
cool! I made some ice cream like that last winter while I was pregnant and HAD to have some ice cream but we live too far from the store :)
Josiah says some great things, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment