Monday, December 8, 2008

Run run as fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man



We had a great weekend with my mom! She came to celebrate my birthday (on the 10th) and babysit so we could have a date. It was a lot of fun to be away from the kids for a while. Here is a video of Eve making frosting for our gingerbread man cookies and Isaac working hard to pick up a gold coin.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Nice pic, Ben!! you guys look like you had fun this weekend... I am glad! So I have your birthday present ready for you, so if you want to get together sometime this week? Are you going to parentshare tomorrow? talk to you later.

Grampa said...

With his new haircut, Josiah looks a little like his uncle Sam. Loved the "Stir, stir, stir" video. Loved it all. Wish I could've been there.

Debby said...

Yeah! happy birthday! Looks like you all are doing well. The kids are adorable.