Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween



Here we are all dressed up for out neighbors Halloween party! I was really happy for a "dry run" the day before trick or treating. Boy, I always forget all the little quirks involved in each costume. Isaac was supposed to be a fire man and he wore it for about five minutes before he decided the hat hurt, then about five minutes after that he handed me his coat saying that he wouldn't wear it. "Ok dude, there is nothing left of your costume....". So, we went down to the dress up box and threw together this cowboy suit. Oh, he loved it and won the prize for best boy costume!
Eve was so happy with her witch costume and when asked "Are you a nice witch" she quickly replied "No! I'm a mean witch!"
Josiah has wanted to be a Vampire since he found a book in the library about the background of the vampire myths. On more than one occasion he sunk his glow in the dark teeth into the skin of my neck while I screamed in distress. Ha! Ha! Ha! I love Halloween.

2 comments:

Grampa said...

Sure hope it's not raining tonight.

Erin said...

Eve looks SO much like you Jill!! I can't get over it! Not that you look like a witch :) Well in that one pic you did...anyhoo. CUTE kids!! (and mom)