Sunday, July 25, 2010
Josiah turned 6 and Evie got Stitches
We had a great birthday party for Josiah last week, but unfortunately I forgot the camera! Ugh, I am still mad about it. We celebrated at the local State Park with blueberry cake, ice cream, treasure hunt, and a crazy amount of water balloons. In the midst of all the fun, Evie was running around keeping up with all the boys when she tripped and fell into a metal pole that holds up the pavilion. It was a pretty gnarly gash, and I must admit that I pretty much panicked. Thankfully my level headed husband and friends helped me find a reasonable way to get her fixed up. We spent quite a bit of time in the urgent care and ended up with seven stitches! Oh, I was so sad for her, but she was amazingly brave and the scarring will be minimal. Plus, it would take a lot more than a scar to mess up a beautiful face like this!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree about the pretty face
yOU ARE SO RIGHT! I AM SO SAD FOR THE UNHAPPY ENDING TO A VERY HAPPY DAY OTHERWISE. JOSIAH SOUNDED EXCITED ON THE PHONE AND MATURE--- ANOTHER YEAR OLDER I GUESS! BET THE WATERBALLOONS WERE A HIT AND TREAURE HUNT B-DAYS WERE MY FAVORITE TO GIVE MY GUYS.YUM BLUEBERRY B-DAY CAKE-KNOW JOSIAH FELT VERY SPECIAL WITH HIS BUDDIES AND GRANDMOTHER THERE TOO. THAT SCAR WIL FADE IN NO TIMEAND EVIE IS SO BRAVE.
Post a Comment