She helped us bring all three of the kids to the dentist this morning. We practically took up the whole place! Evie and Josiah are pros at it, but this was Isaac's first visit and he just said "no" to everything they asked. So, they skipped the cleaning and he just cried through the doctors exam. Poor little guy. I knew it might go that way since last time I took him to the doctor he wouldn't even stand on the scale! I'm just hoping he'll grow out of it (I'm sure he will).
Monday, May 24, 2010
Grandlee's visit
She helped us bring all three of the kids to the dentist this morning. We practically took up the whole place! Evie and Josiah are pros at it, but this was Isaac's first visit and he just said "no" to everything they asked. So, they skipped the cleaning and he just cried through the doctors exam. Poor little guy. I knew it might go that way since last time I took him to the doctor he wouldn't even stand on the scale! I'm just hoping he'll grow out of it (I'm sure he will).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ur kids r special!! Love Isaac going through the routine. lol
Loved seeing Lee in the pictures!! Glad she came for a visit ! Glad your garden is producing !! Thanks for your recipe too.
Post a Comment