Monday, March 22, 2010

I've been doing all our bread in my mixer, but Josiah asked if he could do it by had with me next time. How can I say no to that?I put together this wheel barrow the kids are sitting on last week. It's all ready to move a ton of dirt into my new garden bed. I bought all my seeds but am waiting to start them until after spring break since we'll be away for several days. Notice the look on Josiah's face, it's almost as bad as the one he made for his school pictures!

I guess I have to take some responsibility since I forgot it was picture day and let him wear those clothes. But really, what was he thinking? Oh, if only I was an organized mother and if only he was the "teachers pet" kind of child. All you can really do is laugh though. He sure is one of a kind!

2 comments:

The Burgess family said...

Well I think you're a pretty organized mother, most of us don't bake our own bread ;) But sorry about the silly face he chose to make. That will be fun to look back on and chuckle over though!

Grampa said...

He'll grow up to be another Bill Gates type, and people will say "He was always a rebel" and show this picture.

PS I do not see a wheelbarrow