I had a sad mama moment with Josiah today, I was walking by his school at lunch recess and saw him on the playground. When I called to him he started to run to us but slipped and fell down, then he somehow decided to ignore me and just walked off with one of his friends. But I was persistent and called him again and made him come over to say hi. He was acting all weird next to his friend and then his friend said to Josiah "So, when are we going to talk about that thing we were going to talk about?" I let him off the hook and told him to go talk about whatever it was they were going to talk about, only after I kidded him about giving him a kiss through the fence. Oh it's hard to believe it's already come to this....sigh....
But last night he did spontaneously tell me I was the best mom in the whole world. So I guess I'll get over it.
2 comments:
Wow, sad story about Josiah, but he'll always love you. Of course you know this, and he will tell you many, many times in the future.
Is that the finger (Isaac's) one sees when one tries to eat his toast?
And I plan to tell Evie how handsome she is.
I have wondered about the highway, I bet it is noisy :( sorry about that. So far I just see big trucks on the North/WEst side of town - doing stuff, I could only presume for the highway. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment