Sunday, February 21, 2010



On Friday I thought, "why should a little boy have to spend a beautiful sunny day in school?" Especially considering we haven't seen the sun in several weeks and he came home on Thursday very tired. So, I let him take the day off and we went to the shore of Flathead Lake near Bigfork. This little rock peninsula created a perfect frozen bay to throw rocks on and of course try to smash with whatever big objects we could find. We also did a little hiking and exploring, and yes, I did get Isaac's thumb in the hole of his mittens so he could throw rocks too!
Three days of sun so far and two more predicted! The kids run around outside saying "it's spring mommy" I hope they won't be too disappointed when it starts snowing again (which it most likely will, probably in June or something).

1 comment:

Grampa said...

I love your new Joy House picture