
This was one of many felted slippers I gave as gifts this year. For Eve's I had to totally wing it since the pattern I had didn't have a small enough size for her little feet. Because of that they somehow came out with a pointed toe, which is so cute! Everyone seemed to love them!

This was a gift for myself to match this hat I made last year. I also made a fun Tea Cozy (it's a little hat that keeps your tea hot while it steeps) as a gift for my mom, but didn't get a picture of it.
3 comments:
your scarf turned out beautiful! Love Evie' slippers too... I have been wearing mine nonstop... still a little slippery, but perfect nonetheless! Thank you
cute foot in those cute slippers
About the UU church, that's cool that they can laugh about the singing.
It was just something that popped into my head. you know how any church likes to argue about the music, I just had to wonder... Thanks for answering my question!
I love your knitted stuff, btw!
Post a Comment