We forgot our camera in Idaho the last time we were there. So, I just retrieved this video of Eve going down the zip line my Dad rigged this up on the last day of our Camp Miller trip. The obvious choice for a seat was cousin Ethan's car seat. Isaac may have loved it the most, and threw himself on the ground in a fit every time we took him out. You can see my dad's house, the house I grew up in, in the background. We spent a lot of time running down that hill as kids, but this was the first zip line.
3 comments:
I'm pretty sure I heard Isaac say "I want to do that again" right at the end of the clip.
Sadie watched the clip with me and started laughing. I think she wants to try too.
This is craziness...just craziness. I still get butterflies in my stomache just thinking about your swing!
Post a Comment