In the spring the lake level is way down and the north end has this fantastic sandy beach. The sand just goes on and on as far as you can see with lots to explore along the shore.. We felt as though we were on the ocean rather than a huge lake only 15 minutes from our house. You may remember seeing this spot in an older post when it was covered in ice and snow.

Isaac LOVED crawing all over the sand. He just couldn't get enough of it. I love how this picture captures his personality so well. I see this great smile quite often.


The mom with the three busy bees, buzzing all around her. When I see shots like this I am shocked that somehow all three of those kids came out of that body.
Ben gets kudos for all these great photos.
2 comments:
that looks like you guys had so much fun! We will have to try it sometime... maybe next weekend!
wow! it looks so warm there! you saw what weather we got recently :( it's warming up now though.
Post a Comment