Well, our computer is having some problems. We got some crazy virus that is causing lots of problems and I'm not able to download any pictures. Sorry! Hopefully we can get it up and running soon, but in the meantime I guess simple words will have to do.
I thought you should get an update on our living situation. We decided that moving maybe wasn't the best decision so we've taken our house off the market and plan to stay in Kalispell for the time being. We are feeling more content here and Ben is hoping to find a teaching job locally in the fall. He has three more weeks of student teaching and after that he will do a little bit of subbing and find a temporary job for the summer.
I have this great picture of Isaac with his face covered with marker as a result of his sister using it as a canvas. Hopefully I will get to share it with you soon.
1 comment:
Well, no bones about it, I'm sad even while I understand your decision, Ben and Jill. But, ooh, was I looking forward to all of you being here in Spokane where we could play and play and play..
Post a Comment