Monday, January 26, 2009

We drove up to Whitefish this weekend and enjoyed the view of the frozen lake. There were all kinds of people out playing broomball, cross country skiing, and ice fishing. Lately stuff like this has made us reconsider our plans to move to Spokane. We are not making any decisions yet, but we wonder how much we will miss the beauty and recreation of this area.


I love these focused pictures of the kids making paper rainbows (a little out of season I know). I whipped this hat out in an afternoon/evening with Ben around to take care of the kids. I got the free pattern from soulemama and adapted it a little more to make a size that would fit Eve.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like you guys had a good weekend. Love the hat.

Grampa said...

I'm so impressed with your TV staying off, and with the much better structured creative activities alternative.

Debbie said...

I think you guys should move back to CO so I can play too.