Once there was a little boy named Josiah who loved to eat snowflakes. He was in a movie that everyone loved to watch. But one day he got sick because he ate poisonous snowflakes. His mom did not know they were poisonous because bandits put chemicals on them. So he went to Walmart and bought medicine and ate it. Then he got better. Then the bandits became nice and Josiah and his mom lived happily ever after.
THE END
By
Josiah Benjamin McFarlane
4 comments:
I like your story, Josiah. Maybe you would tell me a story when I come to visit next time. Grampa
Josiah, you gotta watch out for those bandits. I'm glad they're being nice right now, but keep an eye on them! And isn't it amazing how good that medicine can work sometimes? Great story, especially the ending. Thank you. Carol
well Carol, there not real bandits there just pretend.
Josiah
Hey Josiah---what a good story teller youare! I liked it a lot! Do you like snow icecream? YOur daddy loved it too when he was your age. I am sendiong you someextra good hot chocolate today. Hope you like it and will send me a message sometime---I love you very much-grandlee
Post a Comment