Sunday, January 4, 2009

A few random photos

Isaac looks so grown up.

Josiah made this. He tried to make Josiah but got stuck on the O.

More beautiful icicles and tons of snow! I love age 4! Josiah finally loves to play in the snow and will stay outside for at least an hour at times. We have been taking him sledding and exploring in the snow.
He loves to jump into a big pile of powder. Eve does not enjoy the snow as much, she lasts about 15 minutes.
I dusted off our snowshoes that have been sitting in the garage for several years and used them twice this week. One of my favorite feelings in the world is being in the woods with tons of fresh snow.

3 comments:

jk said...

Look at all that snow! I have a four year old as well who is newly in love with the snow - isn't it fun? So, we have the same Darth Vader headmask/voice changer. Fun, fun!

Brooke said...

Josiah is getting pretty good with his letters! I can't believe that he built that... well, I guess I can!

Grampa said...

In regards to your comment about being in the woods with tons of fresh snow, me too, and there's plenty of that here. I still love it.

Isaac looks "wise beyond his years."