Tuesday, November 18, 2008

For Sale

Yes, we are trying to sell our house. The plan is to move to Spokane Washington
sometime before August. Since the market is so slow right now we decided to put it on the market now so that we are not pressed for time to sell it later. Ben has to be in Kalispell until April for student teaching. We've had it on the market for a few weeks already and haven't had anyone look at it yet. We are trying to prepare ourselves for any possible scenerio, including staying here for another year if we can't sell it.
The reasons we are trying to move are many. A few of them are: Teaching salaries in Washington are much better and the cost of living is lower, we think we would be happier living in a bigger city, we would be closer to family, and we just feel it is time to move on. We are excited but trying not to get our hopes up in case we can't sell the house.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Hey there Stranger!

I can't decide if I am jealous of your ever changing life or terrified of it. :) But at any rate, I really miss you guys. Your kids are all so precious!!

Emily said...

I totally know about how awful the housing market is right now. This is the second time i've had my house on the market. I've had it on for almost two months and I've only had two lookers!