Saturday, December 28, 2013

Thanksgiving to Christmas Time!



Thanksgiving Dinner



Tubbs Hill at Sunset

Eve's Birthday Party (making Gingerbread houses)



View out the front door of JJ

Eve's hair for Grinch Christmas party at school

Working on the fire at the yurt

Campfire at Greg's

Kids ran to Greg's in the morning, some amazing peace in the wilderness

Morning hike above the yurt

View from above the yurt



Christmas Eve Dinner: Steaks!

Christmas Day Walk at Sanders Beach

Caroling Christmas Night at Miller Christmas

Making art with Mom and Eve. Pics to come of my early pieces

Mom took us to Sky High. Thanks Mom! Isaac was paralyzed with fear and refused to jump for the first 20 minutes but then he suddenly blurted out, "I'm going in Dad!" and then he shot out like a bullet and ran and jumped in a joyous fit. Mom and I both almost cried, I guess because it was so meaningful to see him so scared and defeated and then so jubilant and proud. I think it was a big moment in his little life. Josiah never wanted to quit and Eve constantly smiled.  



No comments: