The day we arrived we got there so early our room wasn't ready so we headed down to the waterfront to see what we could find with no plans in mind at all. But the sun was out, which we knew would be rare, so we ended up on a ferry to Bainbridge island. The island had a cute little town to walk around and window shop, we got some ice cream, and just soaked in all in. Josiah kept saying how much he liked the island, much better than Seattle. I think it felt a little more like home. But by the end of the trip he would lay in bed and stare out the window at the busy street below saying "I just love Seattle.......sigh."
We payed for a small room at the Pensione Nichols but they let us stay in a suite for the first two nights, which overlooked Elliot Bay! It was perfect for getting the true city experience. The little bed and breakfast is on First Avenue with Pikes Place Market out the back door.
3 comments:
Thanks so much for the details! I love the pic of Josiah with Seattle behind him. An artsy photo.
Josiah is getting so much out of travel. they will all benefit by this stimulation and fun together as a family. i wrote you amessage on the next part. call me ilove you
I love the sun shining through the window on you guys... looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment