Josiah celebrates Valentines Day at school today and for his party his teacher allowed the students to invite one person that they love very much. He chose Evie, which did take a little encouragement from me, but now they are both very excited! So, this afternoon I will escort her to his classroom.

He picked out these cute valentines to make for his classmates, it's a glow stick made into an arrow going through a heart. He told me yesterday that he even has a girlfriend. I'm not sure how this happens in kindergarten, but we are just making light of it.

The kids made a mock slumber party in the bedroom and loved snuggling in every blanket in the house.
3 comments:
Those are adorable! Great job Josiah! When we do slumber parties with a ton of blankets, we call it a rat's nest... the kids think that is funny!
aww, that whole post was just chock full of cuteness, I love it!
A question-- do all 3 of your kids play together well? My older two play together but the youngest always gets left out and i'm trying to decipher if it's age, personality, just # of kids, or what. The photo of them all snuggled up together made me curious so I thought I'd ask how it works in your house :)
Kit,
Isaac does get left out often, but lately he is fighting his way in and insisting on being a big boy. I think as they get older it will blend together more, or maybe Josiah will be the one left out. So, I think it's just an age thing.
Post a Comment