



We stayed in this awesome Forest Service cabin recently for two nights! It had electric heat, a full kitchen, was set on the edge of the gorgeous meadow, and you could drive right to it. It was a great first step toward camping. My dad came with us which added another level of fun and relaxation. There was still a lot of snow but we were prepared for it so we were able to play in it and enjoy the warm sunshine and the snow. I was impressed with how much information the forest service has put online at www.recreation.gov where you can even make reservations. This cabin only cost $40/night and we plan to make it a spring break tradition.
3 comments:
What is Grampa doing to his granddaughter Evie in that third photo? I don't remember, but I'm sure we were both laughing.
I know it does look a little strange, I was thinking you might be picking boogers out of her nose:)
That place looks awesome! I am thinking we should do something like that too!
Post a Comment