Before I get to this fun craft, I wanted to give a little update. I've been out of the blogosphere for a bit because of more virus problems on our computer. They still aren't resolved so I can't promise everything will be back to normal. But, some good news is that Ben officially graduated from his program with a Masters in Elementary Education as well as his Montana teaching license. He plans to continue subbing until the end of the school year and find a temporary job for the summer. He is applying for teaching jobs in the Kalispell area for next fall. We are really happy with our decision to stay in Kalispell. The beauty and recreation of the area brings us so much happiness! Ben and I are nature junkies. We have to get a regular fix or we start getting emotional or something. The weather.......well, it is something I am trying to learn to enjoy. It snowed several times last week and accumulated about a half inch. Josiah just kept saying "That's so weird! I guess it's winter again." I just had to explain that spring in Montana means that it acts like summer and then it acts like winter, over and over again.


These balls were so fun and super easy to make. There are instructions on
flipflops and applesauce. I stuffed them with rice, but I remember doing it with flour as a kid and I think we called them "stress balls" (am I dating myself here?).
No comments:
Post a Comment