Monday, March 2, 2009

Lake McDonald



We had a full weekend of playing outside. We spent saturday morning at Lake McDonald in Glacier N.P. which is one of our favorite places in the world, and makes a great backdrop for photos. There were some awesome ice formations around the lake that the kids loved exploring and throwing rocks at. We even played a little rock bowling which included scooting a rock over the ice and trying to get it as close to the edge as possible without it actually going into the lake (I think I was mostly playing this game by myself.....but it was still fun).

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That looks so beautiful! We should have done something like that! I hate headcolds, which kept me complaining all weekend...

Grampa said...

Oh my that picture of Evie looks great on my desktop!

Debby said...

Jealous! Those are some great pics!!