Ben and I have skipped valentines day altogether the last few years because it seems so commercial. This year we're trying to find a new way of celebrating it that all of us can enjoy. I've been focusing on the fact that it is a day to tell those in your life how much you love them and that we can celebrate all the love that we have in our lives. We're going to grill steaks, eat brownies, and tell each other how much we love each other. Any reason for a celebration is a good one!


I had a fun time taking Eve to the Post office in this new outfit from Grandlee the other day. She just looks like a little valentine! (yes, that is a handwarmer)
1 comment:
I bet Evie loved wearing that outfit. Happy Valentine's Day, I love you all. Good for you keeping the commercialism out of it!
Post a Comment