Friday, February 6, 2009

Ben had a snow day today since the roads were covered with a sheet of ice! It has been nice to have him home today. I recently helped start a knitting group at our local yarn store. We had our first meeting last night. It was really fun to meet a few new people (there are only three of us so far) and get a little help on a project I'm working on. Here are a few things we've been up to: The heart garland we made yesterday. Josiah put on about ten of them and then said "this is boring". So I did pretty much all of it. They really like looking at it though.
Horfrost in the backyard. I love this stuff!
I told you I've been dreaming of camping, so today we set up the tent in the kids room and played camping out. The kids have been really into it.
Here we are eating our snack by lantern light in the middle of the morning.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

The "camping" is so adorable! I'm glad you had a good time last night at your knitting circle... I was wondering! Today was a snow day for Tyler too, so that was nice!