Eve is modeling her new scarf this thanksgiving morning! I finally finished and added a few little crocheted flowers. I am very proud of my first knitting project!I'm very thankful this morning because I am still sitting around in my robe and not cooking. I know some might consider this not kosher, but we're going to a restaurant buffet for our meal this year! My dad is here visiting for a few days so we are just relaxing and enjoying family and practicing thankfulness.
2 comments:
Good job Jill! It looks so cute! I haven't gotten very far with my hat... I am unsure how to continue, but I plan to look up some videos... we will see. I hope you guys have a great time at the restaurant. I am thankful for a friend like you.
Evie would look good in anything, but, still, nice job on the scarf.
Post a Comment